Monday, June 11, 2012

..the terrible twos..

If the Terrible Twos start early, does that mean they end early too? :) Oh buddy, I think we're there at 20 months. We have learned and often use the word, "no," we are very whiny, and I cannot leave their sight for a second without them throwing themselves on the floor in a fit. Tell me that's the extent of it? Please tell me the Terrible Twos don't get any worse! I don't think my sanity (or what little hair I have left) can stand it. My kiddos are the sweetest and funniest things in the world, but their little sensitivity meters have been right up there with a pregnant woman's. Any little thing sets them off.. she touched my toy... she looked like she was about to touch my toy... even though she's in the other room and I can't see her, she might be thinking about touching my toy!!

Ay yi yi.. It's so hard to get anything done. Even though we have a baby gate in the doorway that goes from the living room to the kitchen, and even though they could reach over the gate and touch me as I do laundry, they can't stand it. My laundry pile is awful y'all! I know that saying, "Good moms have sticky floors, dirty laundry and happy kids.." But how many days in a row do you have to wear the same jeans because they're the only clean pair you've got before that just becomes NOT true? :D

Oh, and have I mentioned that we have started having to DUCT TAPE their diapers? Yes, there have been too many poop-mishaps to go without taped diapers anymore. It's ugly and gross, and I'm not going to subject y'all to the details.



post signature

5 comments:

  1. It doesn't end but gets better:)lol Also sounds like time for the potty chairs! My girls would go "potty" when I went and EVERYtime wanted. I thought for the longest time all I ever ask was "Do you need to potty?" As you well know enjoy!!
    take care
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duct tape is the miracle product! Loved the story. I have an empty nest now. Happens quickly....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Ha. really nice humor. great work..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time, I visit here. Thank you for sharing an awesome article.

    ReplyDelete