Thursday, May 27, 2010

..6 days left..

Until I (hopefully) find out what these critters are! I hope they cooperate at the ultrasound Tuesday. I'm supposed to drink 36oz of water before the appointment and go in with a full bladder. Umm, you want me, pregnant with twins, to load up my bladder and then let someone push all over it?! That's going to be torture, lol :) But they said it pushes the babies up and makes them easier to see. I guess whatever gives me an advantage :) I've had three dreams about them so far, and in each one it has been a boy and a girl. I don't know if that's intuition or just me really hoping. I guess we'll find out.

In the meantime it has been wedding after wedding, and lots of prep work trying to get ready for the new shop. Here's some cakes from a wedding last weekend..

The groom is a big turkey hunter, and the wedding had sort of an Asian theme. It was beautiful, lots of light and dark pink everywhere. I loved it. These aren't the best photos, I made them with my phone. The good photos will be on the Sugar on Top website in the next few days. Better lighting and no one's head in the background :D Hope all of my wonderful friends out here in blog land are having a great summer.

Peace, love and koala fuzz y'all!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous cakes!! I cheated an drank Mountain Dew because the caffiene makes them move:) lol
    take care
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I'm SOOOOO excited to learn the particulars of the little 'Koalas'! LOL! About the test: I say if you drink all that water & the techs push your tummy TOO much, just LET GO! Tell 'em, "Ooops! Just practicing for when my water breaks!" BWAHAHAHAHA! And the cakes? WOW! Amazing! You HAVE to open that shop, Harley! You are really TALENTED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! Fingers crossed that they both cooperate for you.

    The cakes are just down right GORGEOUS!!! If I lived closer I sure would be on your heels so I could learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cakes...as always!

    Can't wait to hear what the babies are!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete