Monday, July 11, 2011

..fun monday 7/11..

Ok, so apparently I think I'm still on Monday vacation. Sorry to be late with this week's Fun Monday! I actually had to go into the shop today for a bit and then we had the girls' 9 month pics taken today.


Since Monday is the only day of the week I have home from the bakery, and now that I have a totally working computer (*knocks on wood*) then I'd like to do something special. So I thought Fun Monday would be, well, fun! :)

Here are the rules.. don't worry, they're not too strict :)

1. Search the web and find something fun! It could be a craft, a recipe, a new online boutique, or anything. Then make a post on your blog about Fun Monday and link to your fun find!

2. Come back here and leave a link to YOUR blog post about Fun Monday!

3. Visit other bloggers' Fun Monday posts and leave them some love.

4. Tell your friends! :)

If you'd like, you can grab the Fun Monday button and post it on your blog if you'd like.

For your viewing pleasure today, I give you my Fun Find..

Jelly Shots!!! Yeh, so if you have no idea what they are, then you NEED to check out the blog Jelly Shot Test Kitchen. Even if you do know what they are, you still need to take a look. They have done some amazing stuff with gelatin!!

Look at how cool these are..


And these..


And there's TONS more lovely little jigglies to look at, recipes included. So cool! I'm guessing with some tweaking, you could make them without the alcohol, which would be great for kids. I might have to try some for the girls' 1st birthday!

Now it's your turn. Link up to your Fun Monday post!


*All photo credit to jelly-shot-test-kitchen.blogspot.com*

post signature

2 comments: