Saturday, February 9, 2008

..winter blahs..

All I can say is that Chrystal on the CKMB has successfully chased my Winter Blahs away! I joined in a swap where you send your partner a goodie box filled with things to perk them up during this cold, dismal month. She really did it! She made me the cutest card, and I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but she put pop dots under some of the hearts. It's so pretty! And let me tell you how surprised I was to find a pack of Basic Grey Two Scoops!! Nowhere near me even carries this line yet!! She also sent me some great acrylic stamps (love that monkey!), some neat little buttons and some blingy flowers :) Chrystal, thank you soooo much for perking up my winter! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that will snap anyone out of the winter blahs! Enjoy your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete