Wednesday, February 24, 2010

..my love affair..

With cupcakes is endless, lol :) I just love how cute and individual and personal they are. I mean, a cupcake isn't something you share. At least, I don't, lol! Hubby and I can have our own fave. No compromise. And I'm so excited that cupcakes are now "in" and you get can get all kinds of cupcake related stuff! I mean, check this stuff out...

Cupcake Crib Set

Cupcake Bedding Set (I totally want this in my bedroom!)

Juicy Couture Cupcake Necklace (definitely want this!)

Cupcake Candles

Cupcake Tee (which looks a lot like my logo!)

Cupcake Socks

And an AWESOME cupcake tattoo! That thing just rocks. Rocks my cupcake socks, ha!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh, for the love of all things cupcake, this post makes me happy!!! However, have you seen the Tiffany's cupcake necklace??? Personally, I like it WAY better than the Juicy one, but that's just me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete