Monday, March 1, 2010

..baby event!..

Simply Stacie always has some great blog events, and this one is no exception. She's having an Ohh Baby Extravaganza! It runs from today, March 1st-March 15th (my birthday!) Just check out some of the stuff she's giving away:

Burt's Bees Baby Bee stuff

Sarita baby gear

Hotslings baby sling

And the event just started. Why am I blogging about the Ohh Baby Extravaganza you might ask? Well, we just found out we're 5 weeks pregnant :D *squee!* We are over the moon excited around here. Everyone is in full baby mode already. I can tell you the little one already has 4 new outfits, haha. So go check out Stacie's event. I can't wait to see what else she gives away!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I am so giddy with excitement for you! You're gonna be such a sweet Mom!
    So happy for you both! Congratulations!
    And spoil that kid rotten! Looks like you're well on your way if you have 4 outfits!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!! I'm so excited for you, Harley!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete