Friday, March 12, 2010

..bun in the oven chronicles..

I've decided that's what I'm calling the pregnancy writings. Cute, huh? :) 6 weeks, 4 days, and nausea has hit me hard. No actual trips to the bathroom, just that queasy feeling all day long. Makes it difficult to concentrate on things like baking. My sense of smell makes that REALLY difficult. The bean is very picky about what it'll let me eat right now. So I'm surviving on chicken noodle soup and those Totino's frozen pizzas, lol. I've gained 5 pounds since before I was pregnant, but I have a feeling some of that is bloating. I feel like a big balloon, and I can only imagine how much worse that feeling is going to get!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well. That's sort of the sucky part. But, at least you are bonding! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was pregnant with my dd I got some wristbands from walmart. They have a thing on them to use as pressure points on the inside of your wrists to help with nausea. They worked for me. 10 years ago they were a yucky blue; hopefully the color has gotten better :) I'm sure Target or Walgreens would have them too. Feel better! And Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete