Monday, May 30, 2011

..fun monday 5/30..

Woo hoo, Fun Monday #2!



Since Monday is the only day of the week I have home from the bakery, and now that I have a totally working computer (*knocks on wood*) then I'd like to do something special. So I thought Fun Monday would be, well, fun! :)

Here are the rules.. don't worry, they're not too strict :)

1. Search the web and find something fun! It could be a craft, a recipe, a new online boutique, or anything. Then make a post on your blog about Fun Monday and link to your fun find!

2. Come back here and leave a link to YOUR blog post about Fun Monday!

3. Visit other bloggers' Fun Monday posts and leave them some love.

4. Tell your friends! :)

If you'd like, you can grab the Fun Monday button and post it on your blog if you'd like.

Ok, so my fun find is this a-dorable flower headband from the Etsy shop PrettyPetalsHair.

*Photo Courtesy of PrettyPetalsHair*

The colors are soft and pretty, and best of all, it comes in any size! That means I could get one for the girls, and get one for me to match! :) Super cute!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment