Thursday, January 24, 2008

..a fuzzy happy night..

Several months ago, hubby and I made the decision to move the two "kids" outside. It was a hard decision to make, because I love my kitties very much. And they are the only ones that keep me company when Jeff is out of town working. But between the claw-sharpening on the couch by my youngest, and the shedding by my oldest, we had to put them out.

Well tonight it is supposed to get down to 14 degrees here. And the kitties just won't stay in their little incubated house that we got for them. So, for tonight, my babies are back inside :) I really have missed having Raleigh follow me around, and jumping into my lap every time I sit down. She even waits between the shower curtains for me until I'm done :) I'm sure between now and in the morning, one of them will do something that will make me glad we put them out. But for now, I'm happy they're back :)

2 comments:

  1. aww enjoy your kitties! Pet them all night! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning!!! I tagged you. Just check out my blog for more details. :)

    ReplyDelete