Monday, April 14, 2008

..phooey on technology..

Well I do apologize for my absence. My computer has been acting up and it seems that it won't let me come here to my blog, nor will it let me go to anyone else's! Isn't that awful? Ugh!

Anyway, I had to wait for hubby to come home, then jack his laptop so I could give you a quick little update. Good news, I made it on to Round 3 of the Scrapbook Survivor Challenge on the All Moments Remembered board. Yipee! Lots of scrapping done, but I can't show some of it yet. I've applied for some Guest Design team spots, and I've just gotta wait to see how that goes.

Anyway, hubby needs his laptop back (what's more important than blogging?!)

Hopefully my computer will be fixed soon... I miss all of you out there in BlogLand :(

2 comments:

  1. hope you get the computer back up soon! enjoyed your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 here...bookmarked you so I can visit more often...and I'll see you on the Island...and Good luck...

    ReplyDelete