Saturday, May 24, 2008

..card night..

I'm tickled to death, I got a new entertainment center today! Jeff designed it, and my uncle built it for us. It takes up one entire wall of our living room. It was delivered today and I got so nervous. It had less than an inch clearance on all sides getting it through the door! But it's so pretty, and it's going to give us lots of shelf space. I have to paint it (black to match the rest of our living room furniture) and then I will post pictures of it.

I also managed to do a couple of cards tonight. Mr. Mojo paid a visit :) This one is for someone who just got some good news. I'm not going to tell who because that certain person just might read this blog :)



And this one is a quick little thank you note, based on a sketch at Taylored Expressions. The stamps on both cards are Studio G.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the cupcake image you used! Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. harley, great cards!!!...can't wait to see your entertainment center, bet it is awesome....
    ;) angie (craftyscrapr)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and I can't wait to see your new entertainment center!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, those cards are so fun and cute! Can't wait to see the entertainment center - sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete