Tuesday, May 13, 2008

..sickie..

I'm sick :( It's all Jeffrey's fault. He was sick first, then lovingly drank out of the milk jug. But I suppose I would have caught it anyway.. I mean we do occasionally get face to face :) So anyway, I'm feeling yucky, and don't want to do anything... there's so much to do around the house and I just want to sit on the couch.

I thought some pink might help. Pink always makes me feel better. So here is a mosaic for my viewing pleasure, but please, look at it all you want :)



1. Pink Flamingos, 2. Pink Petals, 3. Got Pink?, 4. Pink Squares, 5. New pink wellies for green wellies!, 6. Pink ~ suesue2, this is for you :), 7. Pink Smart, 8. Dreamy Pink Balloons, 9. Pink Sweet Hearts, 10. Pink and green, 11. Pink jellyfish II, 12. Crafting 365, day 173 - pink teacups, 13. Pretty in Pink, 14. Pretty In Pink, 15. Pink Door - Carlow, 16. Gummy Bear 365 : Day 234 - March 21st, 2008

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the Spring ATC swap. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the pink made you feel better. I liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe! think pink!
    nice!
    wish you feel better now.

    ReplyDelete