Thursday, January 1, 2009

..sooo tired..

I've spent the last 3 days sitting in airports. I always try to go to work with my hubby for New Year's. It's sort of like we end the old year and start the new one together. Kinda sappy, but it's our thing. Anyway, you may not think just sitting around, waiting on flights would wear you out, but it does! I just got home, and even though it's only 5pm, I wanna go to bed :) We had to get up early this morning for him to catch his flight. We didn't make it until midnight last night, but we did make it until 11pm. I told him that was good enough since it was technically the new year in the US. Thank you Eastern time zone!! :D

So I have some projects to do, and some new stuff to list in my store tonight or in the morning, so keep an eye out. Until then, I'm gonna go veg out.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!!! :D

Peace, love and koala hugs y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Glad your home safe and sound! Happy New year!
    *sprinkle sprinkle*
    ~A~

    ReplyDelete
  2. *whispers* are you awake yet? *giggles*
    Just flying in to see whatcha up to? Trying out the new machine? I'd love to see some rough drafts or practices?
    It looks like a neat machine. Someday I will have a machine that does embroidery. I'd love to do initials! Woots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oof! there is *NOTHING* more tiring than "just waiting around"...especially in airports! sheesh! no wonder you are beat! ♥HAPPY NEW YEAR♥ though, for when you wake up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete