Monday, April 13, 2009

..taggles..

My friend Julie tagged me for this "8 Things" game :)

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Becoming a mommy
2. Having a clean craft room
3. Getting my garden planted
4. Family vacation in September
5. Getting tan
6. Going to the Atlanta Aquarium this weekend!
7. Getting to eat my favorite pizza, Johnny's in Atlanta this weekend!
8. Seeing my husband as a daddy

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to church
2. Had Easter dinner with the family
3. Washed dishes
4. Drove home from Huntsville
5. Drank some really bad coffee at the hotel :P
6. Ate, ate, ate!
7. Fixed my hubbo's Easter basket :)
8. Made my grocery list for today


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Lose some weight (working on it!)
2. Run a mile without getting winded (working on this too!)
3. Pay off hubbo's flight school loan
4. Hold a koala :)
5. Have unlimited funds to spend on Free People and Anthropologie clothes
6. Get new shutters for the house
7. Hire a maid
8. Afford to get pregnant right now! :D


8 Shows I Am Currently Watching:

1. CSI
2. House
3. Rock of Love Bus
4. Tough Love
5. Harpers Island
6. That's Clever
7. Last Cake Standing
8. For the Love of Ray J

Now if you want to play, consider yourself tagged too! :D

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I had to comment.

    If you are having that urge to be a Momma, be one! You will always have something that makes you think you should wait. Just do it!

    Love is really all you need. The rest just falls in place.

    Toodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harley...I love your list!
    It made me laugh that you watch
    Rock of Love Bus!!! Those girls are horrible! Have a wonderful Day!!! Hugs..Julie

    ReplyDelete