Saturday, April 25, 2009

..turn on the AC..

So in the span of a couple of days, it went from being 45 degrees here to being 91! That's no good considering all of my shorts are still boxed up in storage (storage being my husband's parents' house, thanks guys!) :) I'm gonna have to get them tomorrow I think.. it's supposed to be close to 90 almost all next week. But I'm not complaining.. I love the warm weather. I've been out in it all day and I'm about to head back out to plant some flowers. Just wanted to leave you with a couple of great giveaways..

*Get over to Grosgrain (who always has fabulous giveaways!) and enter to win a cute hat from Swanki Hats!

*See Katie Sew is having a Birthday Celebration with lots of great prizes, and there will be like, 20 winners! So your odds are better than usual! :)

Peace, love and koala fuzz y'all!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oooh... warmth :-) I normally hate hot weather, but it's soooo cold hear right now that my fingers can barely thread my sewing needle!! I'd love to swap temperatures for a while :-)

    Thanks for the giveaway links! I've never really won anything, so I might give it a try :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Harley....It has been very hot here to. Thanks for the give-a-way info!!! Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess who now has the cold stuff ...us down under, enjoy your weather.

    ReplyDelete