Thursday, May 21, 2009

..home improv..

It's been such nice weather here for the last few days that I've been doing nothing but working around the house. Hubbo and I finally managed to get our huge entertainment center stained and varnished, and we just put everything back on it. Yay! :D Then there was lots of dusting in places that haven't been touched since last year (I can feel okay admitting that since I'm among friends, right?), and lots of organizing. Plus a good bit of gardening thrown in there too.

So since I haven't had much time to be creative, I'll leave you with Heather Ross' segment from Martha Stewart! CLICK HERE to watch the segment.

Now I'm off to shower and change, and then to go see Angels & Demons.

Peace, love ans koala fuzz y'all!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh- how was the movie? Good? Bad? Eh? Thumbs up?

    I'd love the see the newly varnished entertainment center! Enjoy the weather. I've been outside too.... pulling weeds and leveling dirt! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have gotten a lot accomplished! Be sure to let us know how the Movie was...Julie

    ReplyDelete