Wednesday, April 11, 2012

..easter pictures..

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter! We did! I didn't know if the girls would "get" egg hunting or not only being 18 months old, but we tried it. We just laid eggs around the yard in the grass, and once we showed them what to do they actually had a lot of fun! Layla kept throwing eggs at everyone, and Piper kept jumping on them, popping them open, lol. In the pictures below, Piper is in the green dress and Layla in the pink (These were their eating outfits. Couldn't get mac & cheese on the frilly dresses, lol). In the last picture, J is holding Layla and I'm holding Piper.





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I LOVE their chocolate, strawberry, & vanilla dresses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute ...
    very nice blog and thanks for info

    thanks very much for sharing

    betty and friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.

    ReplyDelete