Thursday, September 11, 2008

..an apple a day..

Hubby left for work this morning.. so what does that mean? That means I get 4 days to scrap, stamp, sew, make some jewelry, and do whatever other craftiness I feel like getting into! Woot! :)

So I just finished posting my first mini tutorial for the new section over at Scrapbook Takeout. The new section is called Gettin' Stampy, and it's all things stamp related. For the mini tut, I used one of my acrylic add-on stamps for September in four different ways. I'll show you a card, but you'll have to go read the mini tut to see the other projects.



I also made another butterfly shadow box with some of my Artsy.licious paper, but I'm going to wait and photograph it in the sunshine tomorrow. I will tell you one thing, she's red! :)

I'm out ya'll, it's time for some junk food and "Death Becomes Her." :D

5 comments:

  1. i love that card!! I just got my stamp this week. I can't wait to use it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Have fun crafting! I can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh! you stamp SOOOOO NEATLY! (i am quite jealous about that!) and this card is *FAB*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!! I'll have to go check out your tutorial soon :)

    ReplyDelete