Saturday, September 6, 2008

..pow pow pow..

That's what I've heard all day.. there are some guys dove hunting in a field a couple of blocks behind my house. Gunshots, all day long. It's very sad.

Anyway, I have been running all over town today. A local fabric store had a whole bunch of sewing patterns on sale for $.99, so I had to get a few. Then I finally found some fabric that I liked to make my partner's apron for the Flirty Apron Swap. And, I even managed to get a new miniature listed in my Etsy shop today. First new thing I've put in there in a while, but hopefully that will change once I get this apron done.



Isn't it cute? :) And that fabric it's sitting on.. that came from Wal-Mart, and it was only $2.00 a yard! I also got some that's dark green with acorns and leaves on it that matches.. gonna try to make a fall blanket. But nothing happens until this apron is done! :D

Bama football in an hour, ROLL TIDE!!

2 comments:

  1. That basket is darling!! Love the fabric you picked. Please do post the apron when you are done. I would love the chance to ohhh and ahhh over it since I can't sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric and basket are so cute! What great and inexpensive finds. I am trying not to be too envious of the patterns you got at such a great price!
    ~Emily in Norway

    ReplyDelete