Friday, September 12, 2008

..lady in red..

As promised, here's a pic of the newest Artsy.licious butterfly! She looks so glamorous in red :)



And just so you can see them both, here's the blue one I did previously..



I have GOT to get some different colors of Artsy.licious paper so I can do a whole set. Oh, and in case you're wondering, these are actually based off of real butterflies.

Oh, and some stuff to see. If you live anywhere near Birmingham, AL, you should check this out..



Join us at Wrapper's Delight for a weekend long crafting time, fabulous classes, make and takes, prizes, and much more! Visit http://scrapetcevents.blogspot.com/ for more information!

Looks like it's gonna be fun. Hopefully I can save my pennies and go!

And, if you have a free second, go to this Voting Section and vote for Charlie the Lazy Cow. The daughter of my husband's friend drew him, and she's in the finals to have him turned into an actual Beanie Baby! You just have to put in that 6 digit security code in the upper right corner and click "Vote." Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

Alright, I've gotta go do some sewin' and get this apron finished.

Peace, love and koala fuzz y'all!

3 comments:

  1. I love those butterflies! I can't believe they're not real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love butterflies in shadow boxes. I have a few myself, but they're actual butterflies. I'll have to try making some of my own out of paper. That's a great idea, and a wonderful way to spruce up the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your projects and blog are just delightful!

    ReplyDelete