Wednesday, October 22, 2008

..spooked..

I know I'm 2 days late on revealing the winner of my Halloween mini. We had quite an ordeal around here on Monday. We have two kitties.. their pictures are up in my Header. You have to understand, these girls are like my children. Well, Pogue (the gray one) came wandering up the other day (they stay inside and out) and she was limping on her front foot. We thought it was broken.. even felt broken. Well that was Sunday night. The vet couldn't get us in until yesterday, so we had to play nurse with a sick kitty for two days. Fortunately, it wasn't broken. She had gotten bit by either a squirrel or another cat, and it had gotten infected. So she got some antibiotics and some pain meds. Now she's mad because she can't go outside and roam for a whole week.

Anyway, all of that to get to the good stuff. The winner of the Halloween mini is...

June said...

Plans are to go out trick n treatin w/the DGKs and take lots of pics so I can scrap them...such a cute album...pic me me me...

Congrats June!

And I have a couple of finished projects to post later, after I get biscuits out of the oven :) See you soon!

Peace, love and koala fuzz y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Yup it's me...Sent you a PM...And thank you sooooooooo much, I'm so excited...hope kitty is doing better...

    ReplyDelete