Saturday, February 14, 2009

..happy mush day!..

Well my Valentine is out of town. So instead of showing you pics of my love, I will show you some pics of things I have made that I love! :D

First of all, remember that picture a couple of posts down with the big pink button? :) Well, silly me forgot to take a picture of the finished product before I mailed it off. So if you want to see what it was, you will have to take a trip over to Jingle's blog to find out :)

Next up is an item I made for the Free People Valentine's Swap. **Side note: Free People is my absolute most favorite clothing line ever** Stephanie, if you want to be surprised when it comes in the mail, then stop reading!! :) My partner Stephanie is in college majoring in business, and would eventually like to go into fashion. So I made her a cute little organizer/portfolio to carry along. It has pockets to stick all kinds of stuff in like notepads, clippings, or whatever. You might want to click the pictures to make them bigger. You know... so you can see the pockets :)

I am so in love with that fabric! And here's a really cute brooch/hair clip I made for another friend of mine. I say brooch/hair clip because I made it so that she could wear it as either one. You know, depending on how spunky she's feeling that day :D

And I had to make a card for the hubbo to give him when he gets home. And this one is interactive, lol. All of the stamps are from the Scrapbook Takeout January kit.

So that's it for me today. I'm fighting the urge to go open a big bag of Peanut M&Ms and eat them all during a night-long girl movie fest. Fighting really hard, lol.

Boo, if you're reading this, Happy Valentine's Day, and I'll see you tomorrow!!! :D


post signature

5 comments:

  1. CUTENESS!!! Love the portfolio and the brooch! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harley- cute stuff!! You are so creative. Keep on sewing with that magic sewinhg machine, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet organizer - I love that fabric, too. And the Valentine card is so creative!

    ReplyDelete