Tuesday, February 3, 2009

..show some sewing love..

Happy February all! (I know I'm a couple of days late, cut me some slack, lol)

Just wanted to show the super cute package I got in the mail. It was from the ultra-talented Dawn @ Sew Ritzy-Titzy.



Isn't that mini quilt just the sweetest? Just look at all of the stitching detail. And that pincushion is just adorable. I mean like, if it had cheeks, I would pinch them :D Thank you so so much Dawn! :) There were also some Hershey kisses in the package, but they seemed to have mysteriously disappeared...

And here is a little peek at what I sent my partner.



It's one of my very comfy scarves, backed with light pink flannel. I hope she likes it :)

7 comments:

  1. note to self-MUST learn to sew, MUST learn to sew...those are both gorgeous!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Angie! I must learn to sew. That pin cushion is adorable! I love the scarf you made too! Looks super soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh- gorgeous and nice fabric! I love the color combos!
    What you got is cute too! Yay- for happy sewing!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I'd say "hello" to another Alabama blogger. I saw your blog on the decor8blog.com blanket giveaway thread! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOTH projects are just lovely and great. I think that cupcake looks good enough to eat! The scarf will be loved, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarf is adorable!!! Your color combination is beautiful...Blessings Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little quilt is so darn cute. I'll have to share the pic with my Mom, she's a quilter. Your scarf was super cute too.

    ReplyDelete