Saturday, June 11, 2011

..late night baking session..

So it's 11:45pm, and what am I doing? Baking cake layers! After work today, I went home and fed the fam, got the girls in bed, and then headed back to the shop. I have four weddings tomorrow. Four. Weddings. In one day. I have NO idea what made me do that.. and the worst part of it is two weeks ago I ALSO had 4 weddings in one weekend. It was hard, and after tomorrow I will NOT be doing four weddings in a weekend. I'm even thinking two a weekend might be too much. Just one is stressful enough, sheesh! So this is my last overbooked weekend. If I can make it another 20 hours from right now, I'll be on Cloud 9. Wish me luck! :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I dooooo wish you luck! I hope you survived and are resting a LOT today! You are DEFINITELY Super Woman in MY eyes. But that doesn't mean you need to use up ALL your super-talents in one day! Four wedding ... eeeks! Bet one thing: ALL 4 BRIDES WERE DELIGHTED WITH YOU! Right? LOVE YOU, lil' Harley!

    ReplyDelete