Wednesday, December 17, 2008

..it's a yuck day..

It's been raining for 3 days straight here. It's dark, gloomy, and cold. It would be the perfect day to be creative and crafty, but wouldn't you know I've got a bug.. yeh, the one that's been going around the whole city. I found him, and brought him home with me. I feel yuck.. *sigh* So it's 4:23pm, I have no food in the house and I'm still in my pajamas. I'm about to go wrap up in a blanket and watch Food Network for the rest of the night and drool..

And since I hate posting without leaving pictures, here are a couple from the mini snow we got the other day..





Peace, love and koala fuzz y'all!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Thats the cutest lil' snowfolk I've ever seen! Haha! CUTE!!!
    Stay warm mate! Thanks for stopping by! *winks*
    Hugs & Faerie Dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you had a "dusting" of snow!...we have not had any for about 2 yrs!..

    sorry you are sick...(((hugs)))...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hope you feel better Harley! We've had that visitor a couple times already this season, so just send him packing westward, OK? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete