Sunday, March 1, 2009

..happy march!..

Happy March y'all! This is one of my two most favorite months of the year. And I knew it was going to be a good day when I woke up to snow! :) We see it so rarely around here that it's nice when it comes. Unfortunately it didn't last past sun-up, but it was still so pretty.

March is great because the weather is usually good, the flowers start blooming, you have St. Patrick's Day..I'm all about the green, the clovers, the luck. I even wear a necklace all the time with a pendant that says "Luck" and a little 4-leaf clover on it. And Good Luck Bear was always (and still is) my favorite Care Bear :)

It used to make me happy that March meant my birthday. But now that I'm edging ever closer to the dreaded 3-0, I'm not sure my birthday is such a good thing :D It is a good thing that March is National Craft Month. I'm hoping to have some crafting luck and get some stuff done! I want my creativity back, and if it's ever going to happen, I think this month will do the trick!

So here's hoping March will bring you lots of luck and creativity!

Peace, love, and koala fuzz y'all!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment