Saturday, March 7, 2009

..hooray for sleeping late..

Today was the first morning in a long time that I got to sleep in. It was so nice :) Eventually I had to get out of bed because I heard the mail lady leave a package on our porch. I got to rub it in J's face today, because it was for me! (Usually he gets like, a package every day because he works part time for a R/C airplane company, but not today, ha!)

The box was from Emma's Paperie. They recently had their 1st Birthday Bash, and I won one of their prize drawings. I opened the box and saw that they had gift wrapped everything! It was so pretty, like they knew my birthday was coming :) It almost made me feel bad to open it... almost.

There was so much cute stuff inside. It was all love themed, which reminded me that I need more pictures of me and J. Thanks to everyone at Emma's Paperie for celebrating their birthday with me :D

In other news, I will have some more of these guys going up in the shop this weekend. I think they will go over well for Spring.

And I got more done on my Coraline project yesterday. That scary just-a-face now looks like this..

Well, it's a beautiful Saturday, and hubbo has to go back to work tomorrow. So I think I'm going to go spend some time outside with him.

Peace, love and koala fuzz y'all!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I want those pins!!! LOL! They are SO stinking adorable and I love them!!!! I got a fun box from Emma's today, too!!! I loved the wrapping! Made it so much fun to open!

    ReplyDelete