Sunday, March 15, 2009

..it's my birthday..

..and I'll be sick if I want to! Well, I don't really want to. But I seem to have a really bad cold. I felt it coming on Friday, and tried to head it off with some medication. Apparently I wasn't fast enough. So anyway, here I am, alone on my birthday, with the sickies. I just really hope I feel better tomorrow, because I'm taking over as Theater teacher at our local high school for the rest of the year. The current teacher is going on maternity leave. I can't be sick on my first day of school! :)

Meanwhile, I have resumed Playing Animal Crossing:Wild World on my Nintendo DS. I put it down for a while, not really sure why. But if any of you play it, I'd be happy to share my Friend Code with you so you can come see my weedy little town. That's what happens when you go away for a while, you get weeds :D Going for more medication...

Peace, love and koala fuzz y'all!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. so sorry that you are sick on your b-day!!!....

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I sure hope you feel better tomorrow - those high school kids can wear you out. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! What a bummer being sick on your special day ;(!
    Good Luck with the high school kids!
    I tried to Sub at our local high school...but came to the conclusion...IT WAS NOT MY CALLING!
    They all needed a good spanking!!
    I'll be praying that you get well quickly!!!! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Babe..

    Sorry youz not feelin' good.. :(

    I'll be home soon and I'll make you soups.. :D

    ReplyDelete