Thursday, March 5, 2009

..wip..

So, you all know I love to swap.. I always keep the swaps I'm currently doing on my side bar, down at the bottom. Mainly it's to remind me what all I need to be working on, lol :D

Well I was lucky enough to get in on a Coraline Mystery Box Swap, hosted by My Little Mochi. She took this idea right here and gave the average gal a chance to own some handmade Coraline goodness. Two of the things you include in your box have to be handmade.. so here is my WIP.

Lol, it's a little scary, just being a face and all. But I'm hoping my finished project will look pretty cool. Hubbo's going on a boy trip tomorrow, so maybe I can get her finished. I have such high hopes for this one. If you wanna have a look-see at what some other people are creating, then check out our Coraline Mystery Box Flickr Group :) There is some awesome stuff there.

Dryer buzzer just went off. It's folding time (the worst part, lol)

Peace, love and koala fuzz y'all!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment