Friday, July 10, 2009

..appreciate those cows!..

It's Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A! If you have one near you, just go dressed as a cow and receive a free meal. I mean, how fun is that?! And if you don't happen to have a cow costume lying around, you can visit the Chick-fil-A website and they have a printable one for you there!

Hubbo and I will be going, and yes, there will be pictures here later :)

ETA: Aren't we moo-tiful?! :D

It was windy, so our "ears" kept flying all over the place :D

post signature

6 comments:

  1. LOL....I can't wait to see the pictures! Thanks for your comment...maybe you will be the winner of the GRAND PRIZE GLAM GIFT???? JUlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I can't believe you did that. My dd kept pressuring me to do that, but we would have had to drive home, print out, then drive back out again, and I was just whooped yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha- how cute! You guys looks so cute! Have fun! We don't have one of those here in Ca.
    That looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see moooo-re pics!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete