Tuesday, July 7, 2009

..is it 3-9, or 7-12?..

Ok, so tomorrow is 07.08.09 and there's a lot of hubbub going on. Some people say that it's cooler to celebrate at 3:45.06, so it will be 3:45.06 7.8.09... others are saying that's it's better to celebrate at 10:11.12, making it 7.8.09 10:11.12.. what do you think? I'm thinking I should just celebrate all day :) Are y'all planning anything? Gonna take a picture of the clock next to the calendar? Maybe just a "what was happening when.." sorta thing? I'd be interested to see all the ways people celebrate tomorrow.

Can I just tell you how excited I am that in a little over a week, I will be showering my eyes and ears with this wonderfulness?!




Squeee!! :D

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that trailer! I'm excited, too.

    I actually followed you here from Cinderberry Stitches...if you're looking for the Australian Homespun magazines, try here:http://store.stonehouse-publications.com/default.php?cPath=42005_42539
    It's the only US source I've found for them. I ordered from them a few months ago, and had no problems.

    ReplyDelete