Tuesday, August 5, 2008

..vintage moon!..

I am so in love with this new line from Pink Paislee. It's so me :) And I love that it's Fall/Halloweenish without being blatantly Halloween, kwim? Pop Fashion is totally cute too.

If you want to get your little paws on some right now (yes, right now, as in, Stacey is shipping as soon as you order!) then head on over to the All Moments Remembered store and grab ya some! She has the Top Siders too, they're so cool. And if you get a second, swing by Stacey's blog and check out all of the other new stuff she has.

This Saturday, we'll be having a crop in the AMR forums too. Everyone is invited. There's gonna be lots of challenges and RAKs being given away. I'm hosting one of the challenges, and all I'm gonna say is it involves a needle and thread :D

So go buy you some Pink Paislee, then come join my challenge on Saturday. The crop starts at 4pm Eastern time and goes until whenever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment