Thursday, August 14, 2008

..woot-ness!..

Ok, I will admit. I'm a blogoholic (it takes me over an hour to get through all of the new blog posts on my Google Reader every day). I really enjoy reading blogs and seeing crafty stuff and hearing life stories. And I get lots of inspiration from other people's blogs too.

Anyway (rambling, sorry!), I was be-bopping along, reading the posts and found out I won some goodness from Adrienne Kennedy's blog that designs for My Sentiments Exactly. Woot! Oh, and she's giving away MORE stamps, so you should all go here and enter.

Ok, so then, for some reason, I interrupted my blog reading to stop by my blog, and saw that Jingle had left me a comment to say "Go check out Gypsy Rose Paperie's blog.. you wanna see it :)" So, I went be-bopping over there, and I get to see this fantasticness!!

Nikki is such a sweetie, and her strip teases will leave ya'll wanting more!! Yeh, you have to go to her blog to find out about all that :)

So anyway, thanks for letting me talk about my woot-ness for today. Hubby FINALLY went back to work (I say that with all the love in the world) so maybe I can get some scrapping done this weekend.

Peace, love and koala fuzz ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. i had to laugh at "hubby FINALLY went back to work!" congrats, my dear, you are a long-TERM, HAPPILY MARRIED woman!!! :) :) :)

    i'd leave a longer comment...but somebody's post is full of fun links...some to BLOG CANDY...so i'm a bit distracted right now! ;)

    hapy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harley! I just realized that I hadn't left a congratulations post! So here it is - congratulations. :) And thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete