Saturday, August 30, 2008

..smile and be scrappy..

I knew when I woke up this morning that it was going to be a semi-lousy day. You can just tell sometimes, you know? Well, after much laying around, doing nothing, I decided I had to do at least one crafty productive thing today. Surprisingly I was in the mood to scrap. I say surprisingly, because I haven't been scrappy lately. Not sure why, I just haven't been provoked until I was going through some pictures and found this one of my little girl..



It might be hard to tell, but her eyes are so bright green in the photo. I had to scrap it :) The journaling reads, "Witch Cat: That's what calico cats are sometimes called. Maybe that's why I love her so much."

Another thing that might help lift my spirits.. Bama ball starts tonight, wooooo!!! :) Nothing like football season in the South :)

Peace, love and koala fuzz ya'll! :)

3 comments:

  1. This LO is really cute. Sweet kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout... and football, too!! Hey-sometimes you need a break to get your scrappie mojo back, you know!!! Maybe you need to take a football break from scrapbooking and it'll all flow smoothly again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do adore cat layouts...we have two "boys" who we love. Your layout is so cute!

    ReplyDelete