Tuesday, July 15, 2008

..i was kidnapped..

By my husband :) I had no choice but to follow him around for 3 days. First a remote control airplane fly-in, then to Memphis for 2 days for a Simulator check ride. Then I had two birthday parties in two days!! But it was for all three of my nephews (their birthdays are July 10, 11 & 12, how crazy is that?) This year, they turned 14, 7 and 5. It was a great weekend filled with skating (the 5 year old is fast!!), BBQ and watermelon.

Today I'm trying to get ALL of our laundry done, because we're leaving on Thursday for MEXICO!! I can't wait, I want to leave now :) I'm trying to convince hubby to take his laptop. Usually that thing is attached to his hip, but now he's saying he doesn't want to take it with us this time. What am I supposed to do with no AMR and no Blog Reader for a week?!

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. have a GREAT time in mexico!!!...take lots of pics anddon't worry about fixing your hair!!!...
    ;) angie

    ReplyDelete