And playing catch-up! :) Mexico was a BLAST and I have so many pictures and SOO much to write and scrap. I'm not gonna post the long, drawn-out version. But I will give you some important points...
* You can NOT get Mountain Dew there, even though they carry Pepsi and Coke. I was one upset koala bear!
* Do your best NOT to get pulled over by police in Mexico. It is a scary experience! :)
* Most of the roads there suck, big time.
* People will drive 2 ways on a 1-way street.. watch out.
* There is no where you can go that you won't get hit up to buy something.
* The Mega store has the absolute BEST doughnuts I've ever eaten!
* The scenery, architecture and art is GORGEOUS!
* On vacation, even people with a fear of heights will zip-line 50ft. up and over 350ft. of jungle.
* I live in Bama, so I'm used to 98 degree weather, but Mexico is more humid than I have EVER seen.
That was as short as I could get it :) And now, some photos for your viewing pleasure!
..The view from our room..
..Our view at dinner from the top of a hotel in town..
..That's my dinner in there, flambe!..
..Our waiters making sexy coffee, and I swear that's really what it's called..
..Here we are!..
..The marina where we left from to go deep sea fishing..
..Me & J climbing some art!..
Ok that's all for now. I know it's overwhelming but there are just too many good pics :)