Tuesday, July 29, 2008

..you say tomato..

So, I was going to show you a sneak peek of some things I'm working on for my Etsy shop, but my camera, for who-knows-what reason, isn't connecting to my computer. So, no sneak :(

Maybe I can get it working later tonight.. In the meantime, I can tell you that I'm super excited that Fall is just around the corner. It's my favorite season: Halloween, big chunky sweaters that hide my rolls, pumpkins and warm apple pie. Speaking of pumpkins, check out what I put in the shop last night..



Yip, love me some pumpkins :) Check back tomorrow, maybe my camera will start cooperating and I can have a sneak up by then.

Peace, love and koala fuzz ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. cute!...i love fall, too...and, i wear those big chunky sweaters to cover the rolls....lol..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen yer mexico pics...you SOOOOO do not have rolls!!! (how can ya NOT like guacamole?!?!) :)

    i am BEYOND envious that you got to see a spider actually MAKING his (or indeed her) web! wow!!! i'm always impressed with the finished product...but to see one in the process...holy moly!

    ps: very cool pumpkin pin, btw!

    ReplyDelete